APPLICATIONS ARE STILL BEING ACCEPTED FOR OUR UPCOMING MARKET SEASON
Fingal Twilight Markets (Fingal Bay) - Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month from October - June
Fridays at Birubi (Anna Bay) - Every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month from January - April
$90 for retails stalls (3x3m)
$160 for retail stalls (6x3m)
$110 for food stalls (3x3m)
Stall Holder Information
• Stall holders must provide hand sanitiser and keep regularly touched objects clean.
• Please always keep your stall tidy and clean.
• Please offer EFTPOS if possible.
• Stall holders must pay their stall fees 7 days prior to the event.
• Please only bring products that have been approved by the market organisers.
Fingal Twilight Markets
The market will be held on the foreshore of Fingal Bay. The markets are held next to the Longboat Café and extend down past the Off-lead exercise area.
Fridays at Birubi
Fridays at Birubi will be held at Robinson Reserve, Anna Bay.
Do all products have to be handmade?
At our events stall holders must have at least 50% handmade or designed products.
Do stall holders need insurance?
All stall holders must provide their own $20m public liability insurance. Please include this with your application.
What are the COVID safety requirements for stall holders?
All stall holders are required to have hand sanitiser on hand. Stallholders also are asked not to attend if they are having symptoms or have been a close contact.
If we must cancel due to weather, we will contact stallholders via Facebook and email. We endeavour to make cancellations the day prior to the market.
Stallholder Bump In
• Bump in information will be sent out on the day prior to the market at approximately 5pm.
• Please follow all staff instructions when setting up on site.
• If you arrive late please check with staff whether you can still drive on site.
• Stall holders unfortunately cannot have business cards/flyers on tables. Instead, we ask stall holders to put any printed advertising into customers bags or hand them directly to customers.
• We recommend stall holders have their own signage which includes reminders to social distance/use hand sanitiser etc whilst visiting your store. This is a recommendation and not compulsory.
• Please have your own signage asking customers to maintain distancing whilst waiting to collect their food/beverage.
• No communal condiments / cutlery etc
• Hand sanitiser available for customers to use when ordering and collecting
• Events may be cancelled at any point at organisers discretion, if the event is cancelled before 2pm the day of trade, organisers will attempt to rearrange the market to an alternate date. In the event of an alternate date not being available, stall holders will receive full credit for your stall fees minus $25 admin fee.
• Events abandoned during trading hours due to extreme circumstance, will not be exchanged or refunded.
• Stall holder cancellations that occur 7+ days prior will receive a full refund.
• Stall holder cancellations that occur 2-6 days prior will receive full refund minus $25 admin fee.
• Stall holder cancellations less than 48 hours prior to the event will receive no refund.
• Stall holders must use 3m x 3m gazebo unless otherwise negotiated.
• Each marquee leg MUST be weighed down using commercial weights.
• No power will be available for stalls.
• If you need power, please bring a generator and let organisers know prior to event.
STALL HOLDERS MUST PROVIDE THEIR OWN $20 MILLION PL INSURANCE. Please attach this with your application form.
Stall holders who fail to comply with this agreement, will not be invited back to trade at Fingal Twilight Markets.
We are so excited to have you on board & look forward to working with you!